Help me make the Music of the Night...
All of my most secret dreams... somehow set free!!



Friday, April 23, 2010

"Isn't there any Erik yet?"

I am feeling like writing here today...Like a week ago he asked me... "Isn't there any Erik in your life yet?" and I said "Only you..." ... Just kidding I answered "No, not yet :( "
A lot of things have changed a little bit... He is somehow diferent now from how he was on vacations, maybe that is normal, he can not be the same with everyone around... I am sure he feels something for me, not the same as the other girls, but not sure about what will he think when I finally tell him what I feel... I want to be his desired Christine (as he said)...
I wish I was 18 today so I could actually tell him... As I am not 18, I have to wait and see what happens with this feeeling, it may grow and turn into something stronger, it may run dry and stay just as an idea of my "perfect man"... I do not know, but he has totally changed my life; he has changed the way I think about everything, he has showed me that "thought" can lead you anywhere you want, can help you accomplish everything... He is just... HIM...
"Without ideals human evolution would be inexplicable"José Ingenieros

I will keep on dreaming my impossible dreams, and keep on trying when my arms are to weary to reach the unreachable star!! No doubt about it!!


I edited this picture, it is Christine (top left), Erik (bottom right), MY Erik (bottom left), Me, and some of my favorite Phantom quotations...(It has been labeled because if someone known sees this I would probably die...)
According to my obssesion with The Phantom of the Opera and all of that, there are some lyrics down here, Andrew Lloyd Webber wrote the song and it was actually used twice... once for "Learn to be Lonely" and the other one for "No one would listen" (I preffer the second one, sang by Gerard Buttler (Erik, The Phantom) because HE told me about it, was it a subliminal message? haha maybe...but it was a "bang" for both of us) Check them out! Thank you for reading... Phantom's Lady*

LEARN TO BE LONELY// NO ONE WOULD LISTEN

Child of the wilderness// Shamed into solitude
Born into emptiness// Shunned by the multitude
Learn to be lonely// I learned to listen
Learn to find your way in darkness//In my dark, my heart heard music
Who will be there for you, // I longed to teach the world
Comfort and care for you? // Rise up an reach the world
Learn to be lonely// No one would listen
Learn to be your one companion// I alone could hear the music
Never dreamed out in the world// Then at last a voice in the gloom
There are arms to hold you// Seemed to cry “I hear you”
You've always known // I hear your fears
Your heart was on its own //Your torment and your tears
So laugh in your loneliness // She saw my loneliness
Child of the wilderness// Shared in my emptiness
Learn to be lonely// No one would listen
Learn how to love life that is lived alone// No one but her heard as the outcast hears

No comments:

Post a Comment