Help me make the Music of the Night...
All of my most secret dreams... somehow set free!!



Friday, July 30, 2010

"...God never gives us more than we can bear"

Now has been a long time since I wrote that last entry... What can I say? We continue talking, he continues saying awesome things to me like: "Whoever becomes my brother in law will have found the perfect woman", "I don't know what I like the most; your cruelty or your enigmatic smile", "I prefer 5 minutes with you before dying than water in the desert", "Can you see that you are perfect? and you are also unique in a superlative way" and many, many beautiful things like these...
I truly have found my Phantom, I am almost sure he is the one to become my "one and only true love"...
I didn't write before because it's always the same story and also because I was on a trip while reading a novel... "Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica" by Samantha
The novel is about Erik, the Phantom, after renouncing to Christine when she went with Raoul, a different and unexpected ending to Erik's story. There are some awesome quotations that I would love to use in this entry...(The following quotes come from the novel by Samantha "Life Afer Phantom: Opera Erotica" )
"The daily pain of knowing he would never be with Christine was hard enough to endure"

"I am nothing more than an ignorant man trying to hold onto the woman of my dreams"

"Remember that God never gives us more than we can bear"


Those are just a little taste of the whole novel amazing phrases... They fit my story, totally, let me explain now...
I am sure Erik was feeling worse than bad when Christine (his true love) went with Raoul, I would not know what to do if something happened to my Phantom , who is not my "true love" yet, so Erik... poor Erik...
About holding onto your dreams, your dream love, suits me the best, I am willing to fight, willing to suffer, willing to bear with unbearable sorrow and willing to reach my dream... someday... I will be HIS one and only!
The last quote was such a reminder for me, as a believer... And I think it is true... God gives us what we are able to reach, although it may look impossible, just as mine, God makes us deal with it because he knows it is possible, he knows we can do it... So, in my case, it is difficult to become HIS love, but not impossible...
I will finish this entry with one of my Phantom's phrases, that I recently found out was from a Nat King Cole's song called "When I fall in love"
"When I fall in love, it will be forever; or I'll not fall in love..."

Phantom's Lady*

1 comment:

  1. (This is a comment I received from Samantha)
    ____________________________________________
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts in your Blog. Patience is a virtue, and things come to those who wait. I know you are patient, and I hope you find your Erik someday soon. You're truly a devoted phan. If you can, try to watch "Jane Eyre" a 2006 movie by Masterpiece Theater (with Toby Stephens). Some parts of it reminded me of my Erik. Take care, ~Samantha~

    ReplyDelete