Help me make the Music of the Night...
All of my most secret dreams... somehow set free!!



Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I gave you my mind blindness...

"Trusting is most of the times abandoning yourself" ~ Victor Hugo (Les Miserables)

Everything was fine, I would even say everything was perfect between the guy and me. I believed every thing he said. I believed him when he told me he wanted to be with me, that he wanted to marry me, that he wanted everything with me...
It was Saturday, I entered his facebook. I saw it there. He had a girlfriend.
I couldn't believe it! It couldn't be true... What? A girlfriend? Really? What happened to the guy is was thinking of falling in love with? Where was my perfect man? The man of my dreams?
I couldn't find him. I still can't.
I don't know what was true for him, I am about to find out. Tomorrow I will.
I am sad, angry but above all, I am dissapointed. I can't believe it yet. What's worst of all is that he hasn't told me anything yet, instead he treats me as he always has, he continues telling me things that are far beyond normal.
I an dissapointed by knowing he is such a different man from what I thought he was, from what he showed me he was. My Phantom was indeed using a mask, not half of it, but an entire FAKE and horrible mask that fooled me.

What will come now? What will he tell me tomorrow? I don't know... I will go and tell him, I don't care what happens because I am "willing to march into Hell for a heavenly cause... To bear with unbearable sorrow... To right the unrightable wrong... To strove with my last ounce of courage..." ... Phantom's Lady*... Or should I say Phantom's Fool?

No comments:

Post a Comment