Help me make the Music of the Night...
All of my most secret dreams... somehow set free!!



Friday, March 11, 2011

Noster amor vivet semper...

It is been a long, long time since that last entry, about 4 months...
When I look into his eyes I get to see something unexplainable, that kind of sight that is sincere, happy, trustful. That sight that is telling you eveything but at the same time is quiet...
I could stay lost in that sight forever, hour and hours, and the world would be the best place ever. Just him and me, looking into our eyes, knowing that the other is showing one's soul, one's mind, one's true face. Staring, without glancing anywhere else...

We have talked on the MSN and used the webcam often. He hardly ever smiles, but when we see each other through the camera, he just can not stop... We say nonsense things, blabberies, jokes... But joke by joke the truth appears behind...
We do things, well, at least I do things that I would not even think of doing or saying with someone else. And I am sure he is like that too.
Do you remember we said we were "vampires, siblings, gods"? Lately we have been inventing these "attacks" relating the vampire-love-UFFF (exciting) stuff...
I will it in one phrase for you all "Don't say everything you think, but think everything you say" just to give you and idea of that whole aspect...

I love our talks, they are fun, deep, sincere, likeable, exciting... simply AMAZING! I can assure again that We've passed the point of no return...

I wil go on like this, lets see what happens, each day that crawls by I am more sure about this... HE IS THE ONE!
"Supra amor vulgi, noster amor vivet semper" (Beyond any "human" love, our love will live forever)...

No comments:

Post a Comment